We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- No cook starters
This is a very quick starter that can precede any meal. I use olive oil infused with cooked yellow and orange peppers.
4 people made this
- 6 slices of your favourite bread
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- basil or parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:5min ›Ready in:15min
- Toast the bread on both sides.
- Place tomatoes in a bowl. Add enough olive oil to just cover tomatoes. Add basil or parsley (don't cut basil with a knife, it alters the taste). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When toast is ready, rub each slice with a clove of garlic (one side only).
- Add tomato mixture to each slice of toast (the side infused with garlic) and serve. Voila!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
simple yet superb! I made this for a party, made the salsa part the day before, the flavours intensified over night. Then it was very easy just to top the bread with the salsa and grill. Everyone loved it. I lightly sprinkled a tiny bit of grated cheese on them too before grilling! Yum yum.-01 Oct 2011(Review from this site AU | NZ)