- Dish type
- No-bake cheesecake
Need to impress a large number of guests? This cheesecake is fantastically simple to prepare! Finish it off with any kind of fruit puree you like.
Cheshire, England, UK
20 people made this
- 200g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 100g caster sugar
- 110g melted butter
- 675g cream cheese, softened
- 2 (397g) tins condensed sweetened milk
- 125ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 325g whipped cream
- 1kg fruit filling or compote of choice
MethodPrep:25min ›Extra time:3hr chilling › Ready in:3hr25min
- Stir together digestive biscuit crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press into a 20x30cm baking dish.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract until well blended and smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Pour filling over base and smooth the top.
- Top with fruit filling. Refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(3)
Reviews in English (3)
This was easy to follow but instead of using whipped cream I added sour cream and used a honey joy recipe for the base for a gluten free cheese cake it was so yummyI've made it twice in one week-06 Jan 2012(Review from this site AU | NZ)
This has always been my fav., cheese cake. I'd like to point out to those who are making this for the 1st time. Please use freshly squeezed lemon juice.-02 Sep 2013(Review from this site AU | NZ)