We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Grain salad
A fusion of delicious summery flavours, so easy to put together with shop bought smoked duck breast.
London, England, UK
9 people made this
- 120g bulgar wheat
- 450g vine ripened tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Rannoch Smokery® smoked duck breasts
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:30min ›Extra time:10min resting › Ready in:50min
- Cover the bulgar wheat with hot water and leave to soak for 30 mins.
- Drain the bulgar wheat and tip into a bowl. Add the tomatoes, spices, lemon juice, spring onions, parsley, mint, salt and oil. Combine well and allow to stand for 10 minutes to let the flavours develop.
- Serve the bulgar salad with duck breasts sliced on top.