We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Chicken pizza
Pizza like you've never come across before! Smoked chicken, asparagus and quails eggs top this pizza. Serve with a rocket salad.
London, England, UK
3 people made this
- 200ml creme fraiche
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon grain mustard
- 2 pizza bases
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, blanched for a minute then refreshed under cold water
- 200g Rannoch Smokery® Smoked Chicken
- 8 quails eggs
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:25min
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / Gas 7.
- Mix the creme fraiche together with the egg yolk and the mustard and spread this over the pizza bases then place them on a baking sheet.
- Top with asparagus and smoked chicken slices, then break the quails eggs directly over the top.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes then serve immediately with a rocket salad.