- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Banana desserts
Quick, simple and really tasty! Unlike most recipes, these bananas don't need to be ripe to make an absolutely delicious dessert. Fantastic served over ice cream.
71 people made this
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 bananas
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- ice cream or cream to serve
MethodPrep:1min ›Cook:4min ›Ready in:5min
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the honey.
- Slice bananas down the centre and place 2 halves in the pan.
- Sprinkle the top side on the bananas in the pan with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon on each. Leave for about a minute.
- Flip bananas and sprinkle the top side with remaining cinnamon.
- After another minute, serve while warm. Yummy served with the leftover honey in the pan, a sprinkle of cinnamon and generous amounts of cream or ice cream.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5)
Reviews in English (4)
Needed more honey to caramelise. Perhaps use golden syrup instead? Too much cinnamon. However cinnamon on ice-cream and caramelised honey was delicious (as a variant).-30 Jan 2016(Review from this site AU | NZ)