We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
- Peanut butter cookies
These flourless chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies are the quickest, simplest cookies that you'll ever make, and they taste great! You can easily freeze the cookies as well, they'll defrost in about half an hour at room temperature and will taste freshly baked!
11 people made this
- 260g peanut butter (your choice, smooth or chunky)
- 220g dark brown soft sugar
- 125g softened margarine
- 1 large egg
- 175g chocolate chips
- sugar, for rolling (optional)
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:12min ›Ready in:17min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, margarine and egg together until smooth. Add chocolate chips and fold mixture until chocolate chips are evenly spread through the mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon onto a baking tray 5cm apart. If desired, roll in extra sugar before placing on tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Do not brown, do not overbake.
Make perfect cookies every time with our How to make cookies guide!
Chocolate chip cookie video
Watch our easy step-by-step video and see How to make chocolate chip cookies that are soft, chewy and gorgeous every time!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(6)
Reviews in English (5)
I went by the recipe and mine came out as one big gooey mess. Will try them one more time.-16 May 2011
I took the 1st batch out a little early so they were a bit fragile - I let the next batches go a little brown and they are perfect. Amazingly easy and loved by the family (and me!)-08 Feb 2011
Well this has just spread across the baking tray into one big mess in the oven. Kept in for a while as middle not cooked.Not great. Although my toddler loves it.-28 Jan 2015