- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of chicken
- Chicken breast
- Pan fried chicken breasts
Home from work with no time, no energy? This quick and tasty recipe is perfect and takes literally 5 minutes to prepare. You can use pre-cooked chicken from the supermarket, or leftover chicken from the previous night's dinner would be perfect.
13 people made this
- 1 good tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- pinch of dark brown soft sugar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 serving of rice
- soy sauce
- 1 egg
MethodPrep:2min ›Cook:3min ›Ready in:5min
- Melt the butter on low-medium heat in a small frying pan. Add the oregano and heat until the butter begins to froth.
- Break the chicken breast into the pan, add seasoning to taste and a pinch of dark brown soft sugar. Brown the sugar then add a splash of soy sauce.
- Add the rice, and once rice is mixed in with the chicken break in the egg. Cook till egg is done. Enjoy!