- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of pork
- Pork belly
The pork in this recipe is so succulent, it will make you come back for seconds. If you like a thicker sauce, simply thicken with a little cornflour mixed with water at the end.
329 people made this
- 500g pork belly rashers
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablesoon sherry or ginger wine
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:6hr ›Ready in:6hr10min
- Wipe rashers with kitchen towels.
- Place soy sauce, honey, sherry and garlic into a slow cooker. Mix lightly.
- Layer pork rashers over sauce in cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- When cooked, remove meat and thicken sauce with cornflour or gravy powder.
- Serve with vegetables.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(17)
Reviews in English (17)
How bizarre! Wheb I read this recipe I thought it was odd at how little liquid was needed... But on reading the reviews thought I'd give it a go. I actually trebelled the quantity of soy, honey and sherry recommended and came home to a meal of burnt sauce and decimated pork. Totally inedible. Am I missing something here??!-25 Feb 2013
We found this very easy to make, although next time i think we are going to add more of each ingredient as we thought it was a bit bland.-14 Jan 2011
This was really easy to make and I enjoyed the flavour, however I think I'll use pork chops next time as I found the pork belly to fatty. Look forward to the next time I make it-08 Mar 2012