We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Put a baking paper in the tray (I saw recipes where it is recommended to put the biscuits directly on the tray !?).
In the bowl of the robot or by hand, mix all the ingredients until you get a soft dough bubble. We take a part of the dough, form a roll and put it in the biscuit press
We choose one of the shapes and fix it well at the end of the press. Hold the press in a perfectly vertical position so that it touches the tray and press twice.
If the chosen shape does not work, try another.
Do not hesitate to change the shapes! Keep going ..... about 70 cookies will come out !!!!
They are beautiful but I must admit that after about 50 I finished the rest of the dough by hand and made croissants - the recipe here.
Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and then decorate as desired!
Delicious with a coffee .....
Good appetite !!!!!
Fine cookies with almonds
I did some yesterday Fine cookies with almonds and oranges, extremely fine, which perfumed my house. They are made extremely easy, in fact in an hour they were ready. It really is a quick recipe and delicious.
Put it in the freezer for 10 minutes, then form balls, which are passed through a little beaten egg white with milk, then passed through ground almonds and placed in a tray lined with baking paper.
In the middle of each ball, make a hole with your finger and place the jam, a hazelnut, whole almond or candied fruit. I now used candied cherries.
These cookies can also be made with ground walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios or coconut.
Bake for 8-9 minutes, no more, at 170-180 degrees. They have a slightly brown circle at the base, but do not leave them longer, they bake very quickly.
From this amount I got 120 cookies, I baked 3 normal oven trays. They are spicy, delicious and quick to make. It really is a great recipe. & # 128578
Kourabiedes - Greek Almond Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter with 100g of powdered sugar in a large bowl until it becomes pale and fluffy.
2. Meanwhile, spread the almonds in a pan and leave in the oven until lightly golden (3-4 minutes). Set aside to cool a bit, then cut into small pieces.
3. Add the egg yolk and ouzo or brandy to the butter mixture until smooth. Gradually add the flour and almond mixture and combine to form a dough. It may be necessary to knead lightly by hand.
4. Line your hands with flour. Roll out the dough and cut into semicircles. Spread the biscuits on a tray lined with baking sheets. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden.
5. Remove biscuits from the oven, sprinkle lightly with orange blossom water. Powder with sugar, then allow to cool completely before serving.
You have to see it too.
Reindeer from chocolate chip cookies
1. Mix flour, almonds, cocoa, cinnamon and powdered sugar with a pinch of salt and place on a work surface. Create a tunnel in the middle and place the chopped cold butter around the tunnel. Break an egg in the tunnel and add the yolks from the other two, then cut into pieces everything on the work surface until agglomerations such as crumbs are formed. Knead them quickly in a smooth dough, give it a round shape, then wrap it in foil and let it cool for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 & degC and place baking paper in a tray.
3. Spread the dough on a floured work surface until it reaches a thickness of about 4mm. Form 60-80 reindeer with a knife and a cardboard cut into the chosen shape. Place the reindeer in the pan and bake for 6-8 minutes. Then take them out of the oven and leave them to cool.
4. Melt the chocolate cream in a bain marie and spread it on half of the reindeer biscuits, but without putting them on their feet. Create biscuit-sandwiches by placing the remaining reindeer on top of the chocolate ones.
5. Mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice, forming a thick cream. Fill a pistol for decorating thin-tipped cakes and draw the reindeer's eyes on one side. wait for it to dry, then do the same on the other side. Then store them in a dry container. Good appetite!
Biscuits for diabetics
Today I had a craving for cookies, but I didn't want to increase my blood sugar, so I looked for a safe recipe and found it. The biscuit recipe for diabetics delighted my senses and I prepared it with great pleasure.
Recipes for diabetics will present below the necessary ingredients, how to prepare, but also the nutritional values for the recipe for biscuits for diabetics.
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Cooking time: 18 minutes.
Total time: 23 minutes.
Number of servings: five.
Ingredients needed for the diabetic cookie recipe:
- 225 grams of almond flour
- 60 grams of melted butter
- 45 grams of granulated sweetener
- a large egg at room temperature
- half a teaspoon of baking powder
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- peel of a lemon
- another well beaten egg to grease cookies, you will use only half the amount.
How to prepare a cookie recipe for diabetics:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add the dry ingredients in a bowl: almond flour, granulated sweetener, baking powder.
- Stir to mix.
- In another bowl, mix the melted butter, egg, vanilla essence and lemon peel until smooth.
- Add the composition obtained by mixing the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients.
- Mix well, a dough will form. Knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough into a round shape and cut with the help of a biscuit shape about 1 cm thick. You should get between five and six biscuits.
- Place baking paper in a tray and place the previously formed biscuits one by one.
- Grease the top of the biscuits with the beaten egg, do not use the whole amount. For us, half of the amount was enough.
- Put the tray in the hot oven and bake the biscuits for about 18 & # 8211 22 minutes or until they turn golden on the surface.
- Allow the biscuits to cool completely, while they are warm they are extremely fragile, but when they cool they become firm and can be easily handled.
Don't forget to Like our FaceBook page: Recipes for diabetics.
Do you want the recipe in electronic format? Send us an email at [email protected], you pay a small fee and we send you the recipe in .pdf format
For a personalized nutritional plan, access the link below:
For FREE tutorials on diabetes and nutrition access YouTube channel: Dr. Daniela Petrache.
For information on diabetes and nutrition visit our partner blog: Diabetes, nutrition and metabolic diseases.
How to make the recipe for Almond meringues & # 8211 crispy egg white cookies?
How to prepare almonds for meringues?
I buy almond flakes that I grind at home. If you have whole almonds with brown skin, you will have to scald them for a few seconds with hot water and peel them. They should not be ground very finely because the larger pieces delight these cookies.
How to make Swiss meringue for almond meringues?
About the types of meringue (French, Italian and Swiss) I told a lot here. From my confectioner's experience I tell you that Swiss meringue is the most stable form of meringue (it does not separate, it does not cut).
I separated the egg whites and weighed them. Not all eggs are equal! The weighing thing will help you especially if you already have the egg whites collected in a jar in the fridge and you don't know what 5 egg whites mean. So 150-170 g of egg white is perfect. I placed them in a metal bowl together with the sugar, salt, vinegar and vanilla. Almond essence comes later. Vinegar has the role of stabilizing the meringue. I mixed lightly with the target.
I placed the bowl on a steam bath (bain Marie), that is, above a pan in which a little water boils slowly (2-3 fingers of water). It is important that the two vessels fit in diameter so that no steam escapes near the bottom of the bowl. I heated the egg whites with the sugar to 70 C, stirring constantly and checking the temperature with the thermometer. We do not have to go beyond this point because the protein coagulation begins and we risk making an egg white omelet. This is what the composition at 70 C & # 8211 whitish and fluid looks like. It doesn't look like meringue yet, does it?
I pulled the bowl aside and put out the fire under the pot of water. I overturned the composition in the robot's bowl (equipped with a special paddle for whipping foam) and I mixed everything for 10-12 minutes, at high speed. Doing this with a hand mixer is more tiring and may take 15-20 minutes.
The idea is for this composition to increase 3-4 times in volume and to cool to a bearable temperature for the hand. This is how the Swiss meringue looks when beaten correctly: smooth and glossy. At the end I added almond essence. Know that most of it comes out to bake so put on courage! Even if now it seems to you that the meringue is exaggeratedly aromatic, I assure you that the meringues will not & # 8222cake & # 8221 the essence of almonds after baking.
How to incorporate almonds and flour into meringue?
Leave the mixer aside and move to the manual spatula. I sifted the flour and added the ground almonds to the meringue bowl. I incorporated them with delicate and wide movements, from top to bottom, without violently mixing in the foam.
This is what the mix for these almond meringues looks like: frothy, with an outfit. He is not allowed to flow.
Perfect for blackberries, on a bed of almond biscuits
It is my favorite homemade ice cream, it is made with berries or strawberries and it is very good looking. Try it!
quantities for approx. 15 slices
2 medium fresh eggs (whole)
40 g powdered sugar
2 tablespoons warm milk
250 g blackberries (I mixed blackberries 70% with 30% blueberries)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
300 g + 50 g liquid cream from sour cream (not vegetable)
1 whipping cream hardener (to be handy if you don't beat well)
50 g almonds
80 g crumbly butter biscuits
50 g butter
100 g white chocolate
1. Prepare a cake tray (approx. 11 x 25 cm, 1 1/2 liters) which you wrap inside with food-grade plastic wrap. Careful! If the shape is larger, you must change the amounts of the bed, otherwise it will be thin, uneven and insufficient. I supplemented the amount and that's why it didn't even come out very high.
2. Prepare two kettles / saucepan + thick kettle for bain-marie. The big one is boiled with enough water to include the partial kettle.
2. In the kettle, lightly homogenize the eggs with a fork or mixer and beat them a little with powdered sugar and warm milk. Put the bowl with the mixture in a hot bain-marie over a very low heat, put a layer-intermediate plate if the water boils too much, and boil it for 4-6 minutes until it binds and becomes a cream with a consistency of pudding, which flows , not a strong pudding.
3. In a large bowl put water and more ice. Immerse the bowl with the cream in ice water until it cools completely, stirring occasionally.
4. While the cream is cooling, wash the blackberries and drain them well. Crush 200g blackberries with a sieve, puree the lemon juice and mix a little.
5. Put the puree in cold cream
and mix until smooth.
6. Beat well with the mixer 300 g whipped cream, until it thickens, but without insisting more because it is cut. If it does not behave well, than to beat it too much, it is better to put 1 hardener. Add the whipped cream
and homogenize with a pear, with movements from bottom to top.
7. Rotate the ice cream on the ice cream machine for 40 minutes, and pour it into the prepared form, level it and cover. Put it in the freezer.
I put a lid made of aluminum foil on it without reaching for the ice cream. If you prepare it by hand, put it in the freezer for 1 hour, but be careful, you can only mix it once and pour it again in a form re-wallpapered with plastic wrap, because you will put the bed of almonds and you can no longer walk at her.
8. Put the whole almonds in a thick pan without fat and fry them superficially. Cut them with a knife or grind them in a large-grained robot (or put them in a thick bag and crush them with a rolling pin).
9. Put the biscuits in a thick zippered freezer bag, or any thick plastic bag, but close it tightly. Crush the biscuits finely, in your hand or with the rolling pin.
10. Melt the butter in a saucepan or large kettle and put the almonds and biscuits in it. Homogenize and leave to cool.
11. Remove the tray from the freezer, remove the lid and lightly press the crumbs on the ice cream. It will form the sole of the cake. Replace the lid and if you have prepared it on the ice cream machine, leave it for another 15-30 minutes, depending on how well the appliance closes, it will be creamy, but consistent enough to cut it.
If you don't have an ice cream machine, keep it in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight. Before serving, you have to take it out of the freezer 20 minutes before because it hardens and you have to be able to cut it into slices.
10. For the icing, you will break the chocolate into small pieces (I grate it to make sure I don't have to reheat the cream). Repeat step 2 with bain-marie, turn off the heat and put in the water the kettle with 50g whipped cream, it heats up quickly because it is low. Put the grated chocolate in it to melt. Homogenize. Allow it to cool, but not to harden completely because it must flow thickly for glazing. You can put it in the fridge, stirring often until the consistency is thick but also flowing.
Pour the parfait into a suitable tray / tray. At the top, pour the chocolate topping along it. Prepare the icing better half an hour before serving, it will harden enough from the coolness of the ice cream.
Distribute the remaining berries on top and serve to guests immediately.
May it be useful to you!
In a tall bowl we will put the egg whites with salt powder and 1 teaspoon of water, mixing them with a manual mixer, until they become a hard foam.
Then we will add the powdered sugar, continuing the mixing until we get a foam like a meringue (glossy).
The almonds that we peeled and cut into small pieces, together with the flour, we put in the beaten egg whites (but this time mixing with a spatula from the bottom up).
We prepare the stove tray that we greased with oil and lined it with baking paper.
With the help of a teaspoon, we put small rolls of dough, smoothing them with the back of the teaspoon so that they stretch evenly, keeping the distance between the biscuits (they will double their volume).
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Almond biscuits are removed from the pan while hot with a knife, and placed on a glass plate to take a round shape.
They can be served over a cup of tea, coffee with friends ... as a small snack for 10 o'clock at work or a package at school for the little ones.
In a bowl combine flour, potato starch, salt and cinnamon.
In another container mix the sugar syrup, honey and oil.
Then, combine the liquid ingredients with the dry ones, knead the dough.
A sheet is spread from the dough obtained.
With the help of a form, teddy bears are cut.
The biscuits are arranged on a tray lined with baking paper.
An almond is fixed on the belly of each teddy bear.
Bake the biscuits in the oven at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
Tuile Biscuits With Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. Wallpaper a tray with baking sheet.
2. Put the egg white in a bowl with the powdered sugar and beat with a fork.
3. Sift the flour and add. Then add the vanilla essence.
4. Add the melted and cooled butter, then mix well until smooth.
5. Place the mixture on baking paper, using a teaspoon, so as to form very thin circles (about 8 cm in diameter). Flatten with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle each with a few almond flakes.
6. Bake for about 6 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and cool slightly, then remove, using a knife and place on a baking sheet to create a curved shape.
You have to see it too.