We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Season the ribs cut into slices, and brown on the hot grill (I use a grill pan).
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. In a bowl, mix the oil with the paprika (if you prefer, you can add a garlic powder). Add over the potatoes, and with a lid shake the potato bowl well, until they are covered with the oil mixture.
Then, on a tray put baking paper, and place the potatoes, trying to distance them from each other, so they can penetrate better. Put them in the hot oven until golden.
Be careful, if you put too much oil, they will be too oily, and the part that will be on the paper will not bake nicely.
Grilled mackerel with potatoes & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of grilled mackerel with potatoes it is very tasty, fast and fragrant. Unfortunately, the fish is not as edible as before. I have the impression that we eat less and less fish and it is a shame because the fish is healthy and nutritious. Mackerel is one of my favorite fish. I love fish and even eat it often. I grew up with mackerel and I really like it, even though I still eat it. My grandmother often did chicken brine or over mackerel, I love both. Mackerel is a catching fish, a fatty but healthy fish. It is very good for the whole family because it is tasty and does not have many bones. However, the bones of the mackerel are large, so the risk of drowning with one is very small.
I am very careful with the fish I buy for my family, especially for my little girl. I've been using fish for some time Alfredo SeaFood and it never disappointed me. This time, I chose to use mackerel trunk, fresh, casserole. No need to defrost it, it is always fresh and very tasty. Being a catching fish, it is also very good for children. I avoid farmed fish because I have the impression that it is forced to grow big and beautiful. I also eat farmed fish, but when I can, I choose the wild one. Mackerel is the kind of fish you can prepare in many ways, and the recipe for grilled mackerel with potatoes is good and fast, especially since I made it in the grill pan.
For extra flavor, I marinated the mackerel with a little lemon juice, oil and spices. You can choose any spices you like. I put dried dill and parsley, garlic powder and paprika. I opted for dill, parsley and dried garlic because I didn't want it to burn on the grill. For the potato garnish, I put the fresh herbs, but for the fish the dry spices are more suitable. Because it's cold and ugly outside, I chose to cook the fish in the grill pan. Of course, the fish will be even tastier if you make it on the charcoal grill. Dad makes the best grilled fish, and I like to eat it with garlic and hot polenta. Instead of mackerel you can use any other fatty fish, such as trout.
Do not leave the mackerel on the grill too long. It is good to put it first with the skin down to get a nice crust, then turn it over and leave it only until it is cooked. I threaded the mackerel and show you in the clip exactly how I did it. However, it is a very easy and fast procedure. Just boil the potatoes and mix them with the mustard sauce. The grilled mackerel recipe is very good during the period Job, on release days because it does not contain ingredients of animal origin. You can also choose another garnish or simply make a salad. But the potatoes are full and tasty. For another delicious fish dish, you can also try the recipe trout in the oven. It is very tasty and just as easy to prepare.
Grilled anchovies with ribbed potato pudding with ribs, Brussels sprouts, chopped carrots and Bernese sauce
- 1,400 kg of cow dung
- 80 g butter
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 30 g marrow
- 1 or
- 500 g Brussels sprouts
- 400 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 50 g ribs
- 2 tablespoons white sauce
- 300 g carrots
Method of preparation:
After antricoatele they were grilled, they sit on a plate. Garnish with pudding of potatoes, boiled Brussels sprouts, given in butter and morvovii jump.
Potato pudding is prepared as follows: French fries with ribs, butter, chopped onion, salt, pepper, sauce white and a raw egg they are put in the form of a charlotte greased with butter, sprinkled with biscuit and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
On antrieoate put slices of marrow warm and parsley minced.
Ingredients grilled pork ribs with spicy marinade
- 1.5 kg pork ribs, thick and fleshy, cut perpendicular to the bone to a width of 18-20 cm.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ from a small onion
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated coarse salt
- 4-5 tablespoons of TABASCO ® Chipotle red pepper sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
Preparing grilled pork ribs & # 8211 on the combination of ingredients
1. The ingredients, although they seem many, are not nailed down. Nothing will happen if you give up one of the spices or if you replace it with another. It's just that, if you trust my taste, you should know that this combination of flavors that I have recommended to you has the quality of getting the best out of pork ribs. Fennel and cumin are magnificent in combination with pork and coriander seeds bring a touch of freshness, slightly citrus. Smoked paprika gives a subtle smoky aroma, which is also responsible for TABASCO ® Chipotle red pepper sauce, which will give the ribs a pleasant spicy note.
Preparation of grilled pork ribs with spicy marinade
2. The ribs are shaped, removing, if necessary, the excess fat. The silver skin on the back of the ribs (the side with the bone) is also removed, because it has no extra quality, while cooking on the grill, it could compress the meat by squeezing it together.
3. For the marinade, I crushed the spice seeds in a mortar, then I put them in the blender, together with the chopped onion, the garlic, the two kinds of paprika, the salt, the pepper, the brown sugar and the two tablespoons of oil. I added 2 tablespoons of TABASCO ® Chipotle red pepper sauce and processed everything for 1 minute, until I got a paste.
4. I spread this flavored pasta on my ribs, insisting especially on the meat side. I placed the spiced ribs in a tray and covered them with cling film. The ribs can be marinated for at least 4 hours or even overnight in the refrigerator, or 1-1: 30 hours at room temperature, if we hurry. My family was a little impatient, so I took a shortcut.
5. After the marinating time has passed, scrape with a spoon all the flavored pasta from the ribs, collecting it in a bowl. We have two reasons to scrape it, both well-founded: the first is that if we put the marinade ribs on them on the grill, it would burn quickly, producing a layer with a not very pleasant taste and color on the surface of the ribs. The second reason is that we will add 2-3 tablespoons of TABASCO ® Chipotle red pepper sauce to this paste, we will mix well and we thus obtained the glaze that we will apply on our ribs in the second part of grilling.
How to cook grilled pork ribs & # 8211 how to cook them
6. After marinating the ribs and preparing the icing, we will heat the grill well. When the grill is well heated, place the ribs, with the fleshy side down. We will cook them for 6-10 minutes, until the characteristic traces of grill are formed on the fleshy side.
7. After sealing the fleshy part, we are going to cook the ribs in indirect heat. I use a grill with three burners and it is very easy for me to put out one of them, but even if you use a classic charcoal grill, they can be pulled to one side with a shovel, then we will place the ribs with the side with the bones down, in an area of the grill not directly exposed to fire. As soon as we turn them over, we apply a first layer of spicy glaze to the ribs prepared in point 5. We make sure that the fire is rather calmed and cover the grill. If you do not have a grill with a lid, you can improvise, an effective lid can be a saucepan upside down.
8. The ribs are cooked in this way, in indirect heat, for 20-25 minutes, until they are well penetrated. During this time, we will glaze them 2-3 more times, until the paste prepared in point 5 is finished. Finally, if we try to prick the ribs with the fork, it should enter very easily and the juices released should be clear, without traces of blood.
Before serving, the ribs are left to rest for 15 minutes, during which time they will relax and become juicy and tender to melt in your mouth. Serve with salads, side dishes and sauces to your liking and those who appreciate an extra spicy and smoky note will surely add a few more drops of TABASCO ® Chipotle red pepper sauce. I really like to put a potato and mustard salad and a refreshing Tzatziki sauce next to them. These ribs work just as well the delicious spicy sweetness of gogonele or with Sweet and fragrant homemade ketchup.
Grilled or baked potatoes with garlic
Grilled or baked potatoes with garlic. Grilled potatoes outdoors. Baked potatoes with garlic and butter. How to make grilled potatoes? New potato recipe with butter and garlic. The best new grilled potatoes. Baked or grilled golden potatoes.
For this recipe for grilled garlic potatoes, both new and old potatoes can be used. New potatoes are more tender and ripen faster. If you do not have an outdoor grill, you can also bake the potatoes in the oven.
Whenever I heat the grill in the garden (for small, skewers, pork, chicken or fish) I don't forget to cook some vegetables on it: zucchini, mushrooms, onions, asparagus, peppers, eggplants, tomatoes, etc. Sometimes I also make grilled potatoes with garlic. You will see that they are easy and quick to prepare and that they are very tasty.
I used to make baked potatoes. Wash the raw potatoes (peeled), salt them and grease them with a little oil and wrap them in aluminum foil. We bury them in the embers and let them bake. You don't have much control over this because you risk getting some charred potatoes on the outside and raw in the middle. Sometimes they came out very good.
Now I used a perforated tray specially designed for grilling vegetables. These trays are made of sheet metal or thick aluminum foil (the single - use trays & # 8211 see here what is it about). They can be found in all our supermarkets in the household districts or in those with barbecue accessories. It's nice that they have those holes that allow the smoke to envelop the vegetables and give them that specific aroma of & # 8222grill & # 8221. We do not get the same flavor if we cook the vegetables in normal trays.
The garlic flavor comes from the garlic cream with greens and butter whose recipe can be found here.
It is a fine and fragrant cream that can be used both before frying food (vegetables or meat) and for serving them.
I give you the quantities for 1 kg of grilled or baked garlic potatoes, enough for 4-6 servings.
Marinated pork ribs, grilled
Marinated pork ribs, grilled & ndash an absolutely delicious recipe and to everyone's liking, tender, fragrant, sticky, sweet-spicy-sour, with a fragrance so great that it is addictive. & # 128578 Can be prepared on the grill or in the oven & # 128578.
Along with a potato garnish with rosemary or a vegetable puree, it is an absolutely wonderful food & # 128578
How to prepare a recipe for marinated pork ribs?
Wash the ribs well (ideally as wide as a palm width), dry well with paper towels. Mix all the spices, crushed garlic or sliced garlic, along with oil and wine. I recommend using dried pepper and hot peppers, freshly ground. The aroma will be incredible! I have a peppercorn (white, black, green, pink) I keep it in a hermetically sealed jar and grind it exactly as I need it.
Pour the spice mixture over the meat, massage each piece of ribs well. Put everything to marinate, in a box or bag hermetically sealed, cold. It is ideal to stay at least 24 hours, ideally 48 hours. From time to time, mix the pieces in the marinade.
Before cooking, remove everything and leave on the table for 1 hour, to warm up a little.
They can be grilled, at the right heat, not hot, so as not to burn. Check the grill first: put your hand on the grill, about 30 cm above. If it burns, it's not good, wait. It should feel warm, but you can hold your hand over it. Place with the bone side on the grill.
Bake for 10 minutes on each side, approximately. They return only once, not several times, so they will be tender and juicy. Don't forget to put some vegetables on the grill, to prepare a BBQ barbecue sauce.