We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To start, wash the thighs, season them with salt, pepper, nutmeg and a little dried basil and put them in a pan in 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil (if you do not have olive oil, you can use any oil), cover the pan with a lid and let them simmer well. When they are ready, take them out, and in the remaining oil we will prepare the couscous according to the instructions on the package, namely, cook the couscous in 30 ml of oil until it starts to brown, then add 750 ml of hot water and let it boil for 10 minutes. When the couscous is cooked, season with salt and pepper and season with finely chopped parsley.
Separately, heat the finely chopped onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then add the diced peppers, let them cook together, then add the vegetable stew or broth and a cup of water and let them boil together. When it started to fall out of the water, add the thighs that I deboned in the meantime, put the lid on and leave for about 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, basil and season with finely chopped fresh parsley. Serve with couscous. Good appetite!!!!
Method of preparation
A "blanket" of spices is made on the work surface and the chicken breast is rolled through it. Place between two pieces of baking paper and beat with the rolling pin provided. I apply a few blows on both sides, so we will halve the time it will fry. Put the pan on the fire, when it is hot add the 3 lg of oil, add the chicken breast and fry for about 4-5 minutes on one side and so is the other. Or until it's ready. When it is ready, put it on a plate and let it rest for at least 10-15 minutes. The chicken breast prepared in this way will remain juicy and will not be dry inside.
The couscous is boiled, onion, pepper and parsley with salt and pepper are crushed. After the couscous is cooked and strained, it is mixed with the chopped vegetables and sesame oil (it is put to taste).
Yogurt, cucumber, salt, pepper and lemon juice are mixed and served with salad.
Chicken salad with celery
Boil the chicken breast. I touched him a little. We also chop the cucumbers. We put the celery on the grater
POTATO SALAD WITH SAUSAGES
Boil the potatoes for 30 minutes in salted water and a little lemon so that they do not crumble. Peas too
Chicken with eggplant and couscous
2. Wash the carrot, clean it and cut it into slices. Do the same with the onion, just chop it finely.
3. Put a little oil in the pan and add the carrot and chopped onion. Let it harden a little then add the chicken. Cover with a lid and leave for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the cleaned and diced eggplant and about 150ml of water. Leave for another 5 minutes and add the diced tomatoes, well-washed leurda and cut into strips.
5. When the meat is almost done, add the couscous and the water (if necessary) just enough to be covered. Let it cook on low heat for a few minutes. If necessary, add more water.
6. Season the food with salt and serve seasoned with green parsley.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
3 delicious chicken recipes in sauce
Rich chicken with mustard
Undoubtedly, one of the simplest recipes we can find without this involves giving up the flavor.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 brick of cooking cream
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mustard (if it has borders, even better)
- A little salt
- Black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Cut the chicken breast into several taquitos and then kiss and pepper them well and they are very tasty.
- We take a good pan with a little olive oil. Once hot, add the chicken taquitos with salt and cook over low heat.
- Gradually add the cream to cook the cereal mustard together. You will need to move all the taquitos so that they are well soaked in this sauce. Wait about ten minutes until almost all the sauce has evaporated.
- It will be ready to serve on a plate. You can always accompany this mustard chicken with some boiled potatoes and carrots to enjoy a rich garnish.
Delicious chicken with crushed tomato sauce
Another chicken recipe that is delicious and can be prepared in just ten minutes.
- 1 whole chicken
- A little sweet wine
- 1 onion
- 100 ml of crushed tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Optional notebooks: cinnamon and nutmeg.
- We take a large pan and add that the oil is moistened to all the chicken pieces. When they are well browned, we put them aside on a plate.
- In the same oil we start cooking the chopped onion and then we add a little sweet wine until we realize that all the alcohol evaporates.
- Then we put the chicken pieces in the pan with crushed tomatoes, while we add other spices, such as thyme, black pepper or nutmeg.
- Finally, add a little water to this mixture, cover the pan and let it cook for about 30 minutes on very low heat. Now we just have to sit back and enjoy the delicious aroma that this chicken with tomato sauce offers. Ñaaam !.
Refined chicken with honey
We are very sure that lovers of sweet and sour flavors will be delighted by this honey recipe. Claim the ingredients because you are sure to repeat several times.
Chicken with white cream sauce and couscous
Put the spices, chopped garlic and oil in a bowl and mix.
Put the chicken and mix well with this mixture until completely covered.
Place the seasoned meat in a hot pan and brown the meat on both sides.
At the end, add water and sliced red pepper.
Place the meat in a pan and pour the sauce into the pan (strained) and place in the oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes. From time to time the meat returns.
How to prepare white sauce:
Put a tablespoon of oil and a small cube of butter in a pan and cook the finely chopped onion and garlic, then add warm water and cook for 5 minutes.
The cream is mixed with the starch and poured into the pan.
Boil the sauce for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Season with dill, salt and pepper.
How to prepare couscous:
In a saucepan put 250 ml of boiling water, with 2 tablespoons of oil and salt to taste. When it boils, remove it from the heat and add the couscous, leave it for 5 minutes, then add 20 g of butter and put it on low heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly with a fork.
Doing all this we will have a tender and delicious chicken with a sauce and a super delicious garnish.
If you want you can make another gasket
Method of preparation
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl with milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
Method of preparation
Chicken breast, wash very well, dry, cut in half and marinate for 2 hours with salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons olive oil, peel and lemon juice.
Meanwhile, prepare the cooling sauce:
Over the Greek yogurt we put 3 cloves of crushed garlic, hot peppers without seeds, the 2 strands of green onion, parsley, mint - finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper results in a great sauce. :)
Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the chicken breast for a few minutes on low heat, on all sides.
The small pasta (cus-cus) is prepared according to the instructions on the envelope but with chicken soup.
When they are ready, mix them with the drained chickpeas from the canned water.
We prepare each plate for serving with sliced chicken breast, refreshing sauce and garnish with chickpeas.
6 boneless chicken breast fillets / thighs
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
Chicken with couscous and sauce. Spicy and Provencal
Chicken with couscous and sauce, food similar to chicken stew, I met and ate it in France, a large consumer of couscous, given its origin in the Maghreb, countries that were, until yesterday, the French colonies. In 2011, it emerged from a survey that couscous ranks third in the top of the French people's favorite dishes, being considered a traditional food. It is widely eaten and has become popular in Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece. Generally in the West but also in our supermarkets there is a pre-steamed and dry couscous called and instant couscous. In contrast, North Africans traditionally prepare steam in special vessels called kiskas or couscous, in French . Usually, in a general sense couscous in a restaurant menu means couscous with a stew.